Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

You know I love Christmas, I always will

It's about Christmas. I bought the last presents today, not very original though (chocolate, surprise surprise!). But as I am the worst present buyer in the whole universe, I can't be blamed. I did my best. When it comes to presents, my imagination just seems to disappear somewhere. Whether it's Christmas, birthday or whatever presents or souvenirs, people probably hate all of them. And I feel bad.

But, it's Christmas now and I'm happy anyways. Because who doesn't love chocolate? Anyhow, holidays started today and there's no school until January 9th. Haha!
Also, I've been working during the past couple of weeks and earned a pretty nice amount of money, and I might be able to continue working there occasionally.
Nice things coming up next year, for example this ball thingy in February - got the dress, heels, hair-do and everything. Just ought to learn the dances now.

Anyhow, that's all for now. We're going away for Christmas and there might be a short break with posts, but don't worry, I'll come back.
















But that's that, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! And a great NEW YEAR 2011! (and don't get too wasted...)

And (you probably never could've guessed) the title Billy Mack (alright Bill Nighy) - Christmas Is All Around. In the honour of one the greatest Christmasy movies ever made, Love Actually. Love that one. But here it is.



P.S. Don't you just love that part which is in the title too: You know I love Christmas... Little extra syllable there.

No comments:

Post a Comment