Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

Hello again. I'm surprised I ended here after only one day since my last post. Funny.

I'm still way too tired. And as it seems I won't get enough sleep tonight either. I guess we never learn. But, I had a nice day today. I saw a few friends, ate delicious homemade gingerbreads (not by me or anyone in my family, though), did schoolwork, prepared our trip to Dubai, dreamt of my Interrail-trip and watched a movie. Though I didn't have time to finish it.

You know, watching Love Actually is like one of the best Christmas traditions ever. It's just one of those movies you have to watch once a year, just before Christmas to get the feeling. Love Actually + chocolate = Perfection! Seriously. Better than anything.

Though I'm kind of sad 'cause I missed my chance to chat with my crush. I sent him a message but I thought he never answered. Actually he'd answered right away, but stupid Facebook-chat didn't work and I only noticed it half and hour later. By that time he'd left. Sucks.

Anyhow, tomorrow I get to sleep late since school starts late! Yay! I have to pack though, and read physics, but still. It's a late morning. Then it's school and work, home and sleep, school, work, and departure! Can't wait. This is going to be so cool!

Anyhow, see you. Probably after Christmas. Maybe next year. And I'm going to be an adult then!

No comments:

Post a Comment