Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

I know I tend to get so insecure

Hey. A lot has happened. Well, actually, nothing has happened. I'm feeling really confused and weird right now.

I've been really busy with work for the past two weeks. I've had time for school and work and that's it. Not exactly something to jealous for. I've been stressing about all the things I should do and feeling I'm drowning in everything. And my life really isn't that bad.

It's just that I've got way too much work for school. We've got the final exams coming in March, and studying has already started... Hate it. And I haven't had time so I'm already falling behind. Yay. I've been really tired and feeling hungry all the time (though that's pretty normal for me...). I've also got my driver's license tests coming in two weeks. I should go to the bank and finish all school assignments before Tuesday. But then it's finally holidays! And we are heading to Dubai. That's all I'm looking forward for right now.
I've been feeling so tired. All I want to do is dream about my future (i.e. to figure out what I want to do!) and watch TV and do absolutely nothing at all. I watched an episode of Glee last week, and seriously, I almost cried. It was one of the best ones ever. Seriously. I wish I found that guy some day. I got over my teenage-crush. But still, whenever I hear that "bling" on Facebook I rush to see who sent a message. And smile goofily or get disappointed.

This is honestly one of the best romantic scenes in TV. Ever.


Anyhow, I think I'm going to bed now, as I haven't been sleeping quite enough lately. And I should've gone to bed quite a bit earlier in order to do that tonight.

P.S. Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved. An oldie but a goodie. Been on repeat lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment