Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Straight through my heart, a single bullet got me

I need help. I feel like a thirteen-year-old. And that's somewhat pathetic, even for me. I have a huge crush on someone. Seriously. It's been a while since the last time. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's been a while since I've met new people. Now I have.

We were on this school trip on the Canary Islands (!!). Anyhow, I don't want to brag about the trip since all my friends are bitter about it, and I don't want to annoy people by telling what an amazing trip we had! So, there were ten people from our shool and ten from this other one: nine guys and one girl. And I can tell you the week there was one the best ones ever.


Sadly, it was only after the trip that I started to realise how wonderful this one guy was. But he lives 400 kilometres (around 250 miles) away. You know the feeling when you're sitting in front of your computer every night waiting for him to come online? Well, I suppose girls do. At least. Pathetic, yeah, tell me about it. I'm almost eighteen and I act like a thirteen-year-old teenager giggling everytime a guy walks past. Alright, maybe not that bad, but still.
I can't wait for the weekend when four of them come visit us. I've been dreaming every single possible incident that could happen while they're here. As if any of those would happen. But still. It's actually a somewhat nice feeling, having a crush on someone. Yeah, it might be silly, but it brightens up your day. So I'd say it's actually quite healthy. Haha. Really.


And the title: Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart. And I don't care what you think about them. Cause they're the best! There's just something about the Backstreet Boys I've always liked.

P.S. It snowed yesterday! Just a little but it did! And yes, I am waiting for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment