Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

You saw me start to believe for the first time

Hey. I just realised my last blog post was completely stupid. I was kind of tired when I was writing it, and it came out completely different than I planned. So, ignore it, don't read it, I'll write a better one later on. I won't delete it, but please ignore it.
Okay, so as I apparently am unable to write properly, I'll stick with music. It's easier, and I'm tired now too, so I suppose writing about something proper wouldn't be a good idea. So, I thought that I could gather my favourite parts of Taylor Swift songs, and maybe add a comment too...
So here we go. I'll go with the song order on the albums, so first album's first song first (that's a whole lot of first used in one sentence), second song next and so on.

You said the way my blue eyes shined put those Georgia stars to shame that night, I said: "That's a lie."

That's just something. Like how often, if someone compliments you, you just say something like: "Oh whatever." or "Oh well I don't know." Actually, if someone says something nice they really mean it, you don't that often go saying nice things to people randomly. So for once, why not say: "Thank you."

Tim McGraw


The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.

Just imagine the feeling when you really, really care about someone and they don't feel the same way about you. Besides, the video is beautiful. She looks really hurt in the beginning.

Teardrops On My Guitar


I don't know what I want, so don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out. Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do.

I thought I could pick up another line from this song for a change. All these songs about growing up just describe me so well, that they are important to me. The first line is exactly me, and the second just helps me realise that I'm not the only one lost here.

A Place In This World


I tried to take the road less traveled by but nothing seems to work the first few times.

Who wouldn't want to go their own way? I mean, I want to find my own way in this world, despite a little help is sometimes needed. Nothing seems to work for the first time when you try it, but being persistent enough you'll find the way. It might be a detour, or a shortcut, but you get further anyway.

The Outside


Seems the only one who doesn't see your beauty is the face in the mirror looking back at you.

Genius. I mean, you hear it everywhere, that you're good just the way you are. But somehow you actually start believing it once you listen to this.

Tied Together With A Smile


Don't you know you're really gonna be someone, ask anyone.

It helps you to believe in yourself. Really.

Stay Beautiful


I'm only me when I'm with you.

Exactly.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You


Well that's the first album. I'm going to stop now, as I suppose you got bored already. So I won't waste your time any more. Later!

But as usual, the heading (going with the theme):

Mine (thought it was needless to mention the artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment