Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Who I am

Okay, now that I've given a little introduction about me through music, I maybe could tell something about myself. There's quite a lot more than you get from the lyrics.
I'll make a little list about who I am.
  • slightly perfectionist (as much as I'd like to deny it, I have to admit that sometimes the little perfectionist inside me takes over)
  • ambitious (connected with perfectionism, unfortunately)
  • have strong opinions about, pretty much, everything (usually I'm not too serious, though, no matter how serious I sound!)
  • I get annoyed (pretty) easily (no matter what the subject is, I have an opinion and there's something that bugs me. This will be an endless list, so I won't bother writing it here. You'll find out, sooner or later.)
  • just a girl (I just had to put it here - after all I'm just me, hoping that there's people who'll understand me)
And please, don't get last one wrong, I'm not one of those girls who are bullied or anything, nor am I one of the invisible people. I do have friends and everything, my life isn't miserable, but I just feel like I need some place to shout out what I have in my mind. I'm not really one of those people who tell everything to their friends - I rather keep my things to myself. But these, as they're no exactly secrets, I'd like to share with more people that just my friends. But lets see how this will get going.

And just to let you know, I will be using lyrics as my post titles, and I will always tell the song they're from at the end of the post. Now,
Nick Jonas & The Administration - Who I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment