Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Inside my head there's a radio station

So, I will start my blogging with a little musical introduction. Here are some lyrics that have inspired me, or that mean something to me. Anyhow, don't take it too literally...
I have absolutely no idea if anyone can bother reading the whole list, but take a look at few at least, they'll hopefully give you some kind of a clue about who I am.

I'm gonna break your little heart, watch you take the fall, laughing all the way to the hospital, 'cause there's nothing surgery can do when I break your little heart in two.
It might sound slightly radical, but there's something in it.

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen.
I have absolutely no idea why this somehow clicks.

I just want you to know that I've been fighting to let you go, some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end...
Makes you think...

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now...
Yes, I know it's a big hit now, but the line... It has a lot of meaning, doesn't it?

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive.
Exactly.

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. All I need is time, a moment that is mine, while I'm in between.
Yes, quite a cliché, but it really does help sometimes.

Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on.
Another cliché, but can you say something against?

When I saw you I knew you were the one, I want to orbit you like you're the sun. -- I'm like a puzzle with a missing piece, I got a car but didn't get the keys...
Gotta love the song!

Well, I never saw it coming, and I should've started running a long, long time ago.
Yet another line that I can't really explain.

Send it on, on and on, just one hand can heal another. Be a part, reach your heart, just one spark starts a fire.
Say whatever you wanna say, hate the singers or whatever, but the song is nice and the lyrics are meaningful.

Stay here tonight, 'cause when you're around me everything's right...
Once again, it just somehow clicks.

So walk a little slower and open up your eyes, sometimes its so hard to see the good things pass you by. There may never be a sign, no flashing neon light, telling you to make your move or when the time is right.
Again, you may say whatever you want, but this song was really important once.

You're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true.
Once you think about this in the morning when you're having a bad hair day...

Worlds are spinning round, there's no time for slowing down, so won't you take a breath, just take a breath.
Don't judge the artist, please.

If time was still, the sun would never ever find us, we could light up the sky tonight. -- We're chasing stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine, so won't you fly with me...
Same as before. I just love this song.

You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet, wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it, you know you can if you get the chance.
In your face as the door keeps slamming, now you're feeling more and more frustrated, and you're getting all kind of impatient waiting...
We live and we learn to take one step at a time, there's no need to rush, it's like learning to fly, or falling in love...
Once again, a song about growing up. Wonder why they are so important?

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance, make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun, but I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and break away.
Speaking of which...

Highway to the danger zone, ride into the danger zone.
The song's amazing, and there's just - once again - something about it.

You sit there in your heartache, waiting on some beautiful boy to save you from your old ways...
Awesome song. Also, I just have to put it here, though the lyrics have no meaning for me:
The Killers - Mr. Brightside: Awesome song. Perfect when you're feeling a little down. It does cheer you up, try.

When my time comes forget the wrong that I've done, help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. Don't resent me and when you're feeling empty keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest...
Love the song, and beautiful lyrics, too.

I want someone to love me for who I am. I want someone to need me, is that so bad? I want someone to love me for who I am.
Beautiful song, and love the lyrics and the video.

I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'cause everything is never as it seems...
Again, I love the song. I have to say, I was really annoyed when it became such a big hit...

Oh, think twice, 'cause it's another day for you and me in paradise.
Beautiful song, and it has a message. It makes you think, that no matter how crap life may seem, there's always people who'd be more than eager to switch places.

A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way.
What can I say?

I'm going down, I'll be coming back fighting, I may be scared and a little bit frightened, but I'll be back, I'll be coming back to life.
That's the way.

But hold your breath because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again, don't make me change my mind, or I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true, because a girl like you is impossible to find.
Beautiful.

People are all the same and we only get judged by what we do, personality reflects name, and if I'm ugly then so are you.
Once again, this used to be really important.

I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.
This is, as you maybe noticed, or not, on the description of my blog at the top of this page. Taylor Swift and her music are really important to me, and I could put a line here from pretty much all of her songs. But I guess this one's enough, for now.

Here's a song for the one who stole my heart and ran so far that cupid couldn't catch her.
There you go.

And the heading:

No comments:

Post a Comment