Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

I'll be making history

So, continuing the challenge:

Day 10 – This week

Well, this week has been quite basic. Some school, practice and so. But, maybe a slightly closer look would do.

Monday: Monday was a short day in school, only three hours (love it). I didn't do anything special: watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time ever (another classic I've wanted to see for a long time but somehow never did), went running and that's pretty much it.

Tuesday: Long day at school (til 16.00). Later we had practice – which was perfectly awesome, by the way – and surprise surprise watched TV. I've been watching Event with my mom now that it recently started here.

Wednesday: Again, school from eight to four. Sucks. I was really tired and just did nothing.

Thursday: Once more, school from eight to four. Practice in the evening. We cycled there, for the first time this spring. The snow's finally melting, thank god! There's only snow in the forest now.

Friday, i.e. today: School from ten to 11.15 (again, love it!!). Then I came home, my grandparents came over and my grandma cut my hair. Then I went to the city centre, had a job interview there. Then I came home and went running, and for the rest of the day just enjoyed life.

Saturday, i.e. tomorrow: Nothing's up. Have no clue what I'm going to do. Nothing much. Maybe go shopping for new running shoes.

Sunday: First competition of the season. Can't wait! I'll let you know how it was when I have time – I'm working again for three days next week – and so.

Well, that was it and I have nothing else to say this time. Have fun!

And the title, one of my favourite songs of all time: Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment