Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

There's more to life than just ...

Hey. It's Vappu this weekend. It's a festival (for those of you who didn't know). And I'm going to Sweden, there's a big competition this weekend.

I don't know why, but I hate it when people have shout out loud that they're going to party. I mean, there's more to life than just partying. And I just don't understand why does it all have to be about drinking and getting drunk. I never have understood it. It makes me feel like there's something wrong with me because I'm not that into it. And people treat you like you're mental unless you don't drink. I just can't explain it.

I just feel I'm missing out something, because people don't want sober people to hang around. Why? How does it bother them? I'd like someone to explain. Thankfully I have friends who agree with me and prefer hanging out without alcoholic beverages. And besides, now that everyone is turning 18 and I'm not, they're just going go to the disco where I can't go due to my age. Fun.

Anyhow, I'm going to enjoy the trip and beautiful (hope so!) weather. Everyone have a nice weekend, I'm off to Sweden! And the title: Jonas Brothers - Hold On.



No comments:

Post a Comment