Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Underneath the starlight there's a magical feeling

Day 09 – What's in your bag

This, I must admit, won't be too long a post. As there's nothing in my bag. I'm not one of those people who really use bags anyways. I've got one gray bag I use whenever I go somewhere public.
At school (and no, I don't count school as public...) I use a rucksack. I'm much more of a rucksack-person anyways. They're much more comfortable than bags. But as in to the topic, in my rucksack I have a pencil case, calendar and a calculator. And my keys. So nothing much there. Sorry to disappoint you.

Nothing much going on right now. I watched this movie called "John Tucker Must Die" today. Not really that great, but I remembered how much I love Penn Badgley. Well, more of his character in Gossip Girl. But still. I'm in a really dreamy mood right now, I feel like anything could happen. Anyways, I'm busy so I got to rush. Hope my next post will be slightly more informative. Got an exam tomorrow, wish me luck!

And the title: I also watched Coyote Ugly today, and I had to choose this one. So, LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment