Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

I miss missing you

Hey guys. I came across with this challenge (or sort of a challenge, anyways) and thought it could be fun. It might take a while, but at least I won't be running out of subjects for the next 24 (at least) posts.

Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Day 02 – What you ate today
Day 03 – Your best friend
Day 04 – Your day
Day 05 – A moment
Day 06 – Your beliefs
Day 07 – What you wore today
Day 08 – Your siblings
Day 09 – What’s in your bag
Day 10 – This week
Day 11 – Your dreams
Day 12 – Your favorite memory
Day 13 – Your favorite birthday
Day 14 – Something you regret
Day 15 – This month
Day 16 – Another moment
Day 17 – Something that upsets you
Day 18 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 19 – Something that makes you cry
Day 20 – Your fears
Day 21 – Your favorite place
Day 22 – Something that you miss
Day 23 – Your aspirations
Day 24 – One last moment

And as it is the last day of holidays and school waiting tomorrow, I thought I might as well start today.

Day 01 - Introduce yourself

Okay, so I am a 17-year-old girl from... Haha, thought I was going to reveal it? Not quite yet. You can keep guessing. I have blond hair and green (or I think so) eyes. I'm about 170 centimetres (or around 5′6″, I suppose) tall. I use glasses. I have two younger siblings, a brother and a sister. I live in a row house, close to the city. I like the place.

I'm a complicated person. I'm kind of perfectionist, as much as it kills me to admit it. I want things to be done my way, as I - way too often - think it's the best. But don't get me wrong; I actually listen to others and cooperate with them. Often I have to ask people to tell their ideas, for example in school projects. Way too often people are just happy when someone says something. And I do, when I'm with people I know.
Getting to another thing. I'm not comfortable around big groups of people. In those cases I'm perfectly happy just hanging around and listening to others. It's completely opposite when in smaller groups; then I'm the one who's constantly talking and never shuts up.

I'm not one of these people who stand up for their thoughts or, well, anything. Still, I have (very) strong opinions, and quite a lot of them relate with fashion, looks and the whole society focusing on looks. I don't understand fashion. I don't know how to dress: my wardrobe consists of jeans and T-shirts, and a few hoodies. Okay, I might have a few other things, but hope you get the hang of it. I don't use jewellery, nor too much make-up (I'm perfectly happy with a mascara and a foundation. I'm not a tomboy, but I'm full of how women are told how they should look like, and normal, comfortable clothes mean that you don't try. I mean, what should I be trying??

I'm also quite, well, not independent, but somehow yes. I enjoy being alone, I don't need people around me 24/7. I don't actually want people around me 24/7. Whenever I'm home alone, I enjoy it, very rarely ask anyone to come over.
I'm like keeping things to myself. I don't like to share my dreams or such with people. Everything else, no problem. But personal things stay personal in my case.

Well, right now I can think of nothing else. I guess I'll just go upstairs and continue my Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows. For those of you who don't know, I had this project of reading the last three Harry Potters in English (I have read them before, but I didn't remember too much of them), with the translated copy in the other hand, and trying to learn good words or phrases and such. And I've actually learned, and I'm really happy about it!

Anyhow, this time the title has little to do with the text. It's just a song I hears when I was shopping with a friend of mine yesterday, and it's been stuck in my head since. So: The Saturdays - Missing You

No comments:

Post a Comment