Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Day 03 - 25 random facts about you and your friends
  1. I'm an incurable romantic. I won't admit it to anyone I know, but I am. I love all love stories; even the worst romantic comedies.
  2. I'm slightly perfectionist.
  3. I want to cut my hair short.
  4. I want to move to my own house.
  5. I'm competitive.
  6. I'm a lone wolf. I feel very comfortable by myself.
  7. I actually like maths.
  8. I want to go on an interrail. See the world. Like, take my room, I have seven posters on my walls: two from New York and a "paradise island", one from London, San Fransisco, Miami Beach and Paris.
  9. I'm emotional, and I cry easily. I love laughing out loud at something stupid when I'm home alone. Just the other day I almost started crying when I was reading a magazine: there was an article about Emma Watson, and she said that the last shooting day of Harry Potter was very emotional and they cried. Sad, huh?
  10. I wish I had guy friends. Not a boyfriend, but I love the idea of having a guy as a best friend.
  11. I want a better singing voice. I used to be okay when I was younger, but not anymore. I still love singing though.
  12. I want to shout at people when I'm annoyed.
  13. I wish I cared less even though I don't really care.
  14. I watch Hannah Montana.
  15. I love Disney films in general. And Disney Channel. Though we don't have it. I also watch Wizards of Waverly Place.
  16. I just watched High School Musical this morning. And yes, I am 17.
  17. I don't like partying. Or dancing. I don't feel comfortable. I hate how everyone's all about getting drunk and dancing all night - so not me. I prefer a movie night with pizza and chocolate.
  18. I dream of being a secret girlfriend of a celebrity. I'm just like that. Dream about everything.
  19. The final six (6) facts will be about my friends.
  20. S&S: They're both so nice and lovely. They're friends with everyone.
  21. M: I love the way her eyes spark when she explains about something that is important to her. Or shares an opinion (unless it's against mine...)
  22. A: She says when she's happy or proud. She draws, and when she's happy with her drawing she says it and doesn't go with oh well, it's just something I drew quickly
  23. L: She's got such an realistic way of seeing life. She's not negative nor too positive.
  24. U: I love how she has her own style and doesn't care what people say about her. There's just one word: prettyful.
  25. L: Adorable. She's like me, we share the inner child -idea. With her I can do anything, and she doesn't judge.
Nothing else this time, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment