Day 03 - 25 random facts about you and your friends
- I'm an incurable romantic. I won't admit it to anyone I know, but I am. I love all love stories; even the worst romantic comedies.
- I'm slightly perfectionist.
- I want to cut my hair short.
- I want to move to my own house.
- I'm competitive.
- I'm a lone wolf. I feel very comfortable by myself.
- I actually like maths.
- I want to go on an interrail. See the world. Like, take my room, I have seven posters on my walls: two from New York and a "paradise island", one from London, San Fransisco, Miami Beach and Paris.
- I'm emotional, and I cry easily. I love laughing out loud at something stupid when I'm home alone. Just the other day I almost started crying when I was reading a magazine: there was an article about Emma Watson, and she said that the last shooting day of Harry Potter was very emotional and they cried. Sad, huh?
- I wish I had guy friends. Not a boyfriend, but I love the idea of having a guy as a best friend.
- I want a better singing voice. I used to be okay when I was younger, but not anymore. I still love singing though.
- I want to shout at people when I'm annoyed.
- I wish I cared less even though I don't really care.
- I watch Hannah Montana.
- I love Disney films in general. And Disney Channel. Though we don't have it. I also watch Wizards of Waverly Place.
- I just watched High School Musical this morning. And yes, I am 17.
- I don't like partying. Or dancing. I don't feel comfortable. I hate how everyone's all about getting drunk and dancing all night - so not me. I prefer a movie night with pizza and chocolate.
- I dream of being a secret girlfriend of a celebrity. I'm just like that. Dream about everything.
- The final six (6) facts will be about my friends.
- S&S: They're both so nice and lovely. They're friends with everyone.
- M: I love the way her eyes spark when she explains about something that is important to her. Or shares an opinion (unless it's against mine...)
- A: She says when she's happy or proud. She draws, and when she's happy with her drawing she says it and doesn't go with oh well, it's just something I drew quickly
- L: She's got such an realistic way of seeing life. She's not negative nor too positive.
- U: I love how she has her own style and doesn't care what people say about her. There's just one word: prettyful.
- L: Adorable. She's like me, we share the inner child -idea. With her I can do anything, and she doesn't judge.
Nothing else this time, I'm sorry.
The title: John Lennon - Imagine