Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

I'm not a supermodel, I still eat McDonald's

Hey. I've calmed down now, and I thought I could continue my challenge. It's not going to be long though, as the topic is what it is.

Day 02 – What you ate today

Well, I started my morning with yummy blueberry yoghurt. I also had rye bread with cheese (mmm my favourite) and a cup of tea. Yes, I drink tea. I think coffee tastes terrible.
Next I had lunch in school. We had this meat-dish. I didn't really like it. It tasted weird, it had strange spices in it. I also had a little bit of salad, two slices of white bread, and a glass of milk.
In home I ate sausage soup, and another rye bread before practise. Just now I ate porridge, two slices of bread and a cup of hot chocolate (which actually was a glass and it was cold).

So nothing too interesting about it. I eat pretty much anything, but today the school lunch wasn't exactly tasty. I don't like beetroot, that I can say. But anything else goes. Almost. But I suppose this just became a short post, because I still have loads of homework to do.

The title: Demi Lovato - La La Land

No comments:

Post a Comment