Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

I'm sick and tired of your attitude

Okay, not going to continue the challenge today. I'm too annoyed. Annoyed of negative people. I can't just stand it anymore.

There's this girl in my class. I don't know what's her problem, but she's seriously got some issues. She's complaining about everything and all the time. She's never happy. She's complaining about winter and wants it to be summer, but she's complaining about the sun shining. Excuse me? She's down all the time, and it's as if nobody would be allowed to be happy or in a good mood when she's around. I'm not going to pretend everything is crap just because she thinks so. God, she annoys me.

I can't stand these negative people. Life may not be great but you don't have to spread your bad mood on everybody else. It's not the fault of the rest of us. You can be negative, but if you are, please stay home or at least somewhere you can be alone. I don't want to hear how everything sucks and you don't want to do anything and you want this and that and when you get it you don't want it anymore but something else. I won't feel sorry for you if that's what you want. I won't come comfort you with "oh poor you, life's been so hard, I feel so bad, I understand you" because I can't stand it. The I'm negative for the sake of being negative. F**k negativity. You could try positivity for a change.

Besides, complaining is like arts. You don't take it too seriously. I myself complain a lot, but people have learned not to take me seriously. But this constant negativity is driving me mad. Nobody has the right to complain about everything 24/7. And this post makes no sense but I'm just... furious.
The title: Taylor Swift - Tell Me Why

No comments:

Post a Comment