Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking: "What the hell"

Hello. It's been a while. I promise I'll try to be a little more active now that spring is coming and I can see the first signs of life...
Anyhow, I decided to continue with the challenge. Here you are, your welcome.

Day 06 – Your beliefs

Ah well. My beliefs. This, I must say, is a tough one. I had to really do quite a bit of investigation to make up even these ones. But, here we go.

I believe...

... that everything happens for a reason. I know it might sound classy or lame, but I really do. I don't believe there's any "bigger force" guiding us, but I do believe everything has a reason.

... that being yourself is the only way to happiness. Hypocrisy is worst. If you're really you, you'll find people who respect who you are.

... that modern "ideals" should be forgotten. Ideal looks, ideal style, ideal life, ideal this and that. As if we all should be made of the same form and we all should fulfil certain expectations. If one wants to be good at school and be successful, let them. If not, big deal.

... that everything is achievable if you really want it. Work for your dreams and you'll be rewarded.

... that being alone is one of the best things in the world. And no, I'm not saying people around you wouldn't be important. But really: some time alone every now and then is really good for you. You can do whatever you wish – dance, sing, scream or just watch TV or surf the net. Doesn't matter.

... that what the hell. All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking: "What the hell." All I want is to mess around. But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy. Seriously. This is so what I feel like right now. I want to do something crazy, just have fun and enjoy, and forget everything I should do.

So there are a few things. This whole belief-thing is such a broad topic that it's really hard to think of stuff. But yeah. And, unless you didn't realise, the title (and the stuff right there in the last "I believe"-part): Avril Lavigne - What The Hell. She's just awesome. Got some attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment