Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

I get this feeling that time's just holding me down

It's been a while, but I've been crazy busy with school. And I still am. So I just thought to brighten up your day to share a few songs. Seriously, listen to these. It's a random sample, but the songs are awesome.

The Click Five - Addicted To Me

I've probably linked this one before but who cares? It's just... I can't explain.

Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight

It's so catchy and just great.

Darin - Everything But The Girl

I love it. One of the greatest songs ever.

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

Just gotta love the 80's. And Top Gun. And Tom Cruise in it.

Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm F**king You)

Great song. And hilarious at the same time. Dunno why. But I love how it's not censored or anything. The censored one is not nearly as cool as this one is.

And the title, like I already said, gotta love the 80's. I just watched Footloose today and, well, what can I say. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment