Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

Welcome to the family

Day 08 – Your siblings

Well, my siblings. I don't know whether there's too much to say about them. But I'll try.

I have a younger brother. He's two years younger than me, quite a macho. He's one of those guys who's actually really sweet and nice and caring, but has to act tough for his friends. I get very easily annoyed by everything he does, surprise surprise. But he's very nice, when he hasn't seen his friends in a few weeks.

I also have a sister, six years younger. There's quite a big age difference, but we're starting to get along now that she's not that much of a child anymore. And don't get me wrong, she is a child, but you know, she's becoming a teenager and so. And, well, she's nice enough too.

I wouldn't say my siblings are special in any way. I love them, as you love your family. Neither of them is too special for me, but they're still important. And I must say, I'm the kind of older sister who wants to act like their mom whenever the real one isn't around. I worry about them and am slightly protective. But no can do.

P.S. I don't even like Avenged Sevenfold. But the title just fit good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment