Pages

Sunday 20 March 2011

Don't you want to see these clothes on me

Hey everyone. As I'm kind of bored and can't be bothered doing any schoolwork, I thought I'd continue my challenge once again. Before I start, I have to say: I'm sorry. This is so not me. So, today
Day 07 – What you wore today

So, today. I don't have any pictures, but I'll try to find some similar ones so you'll get the idea. It was very basic though, so don't get your hopes up. I'm not that into fashion and I'm not going to blog about my clothes ever again, but I sort of have to now...

So, well I wore this black T-shirt with the text "I ♥ New Yorker. The heart is a little bit shiny and the "er" after New York is quite small. It's from this store called New Yorker (what a surprise) in Germany and the label's Fishbone. I suppose you get the idea.





















Then I wore a basic grey hoodie by Only which I bought from Ljubljana in Slovenia.
Sort of what the hoodie looks like.


And the fabric is like this.


















And basic grey jeans by Only too, this time from my own country.





















And no, that's not me. Haha. Way too skinny, tall and dark for me. And the heels... Not me.
And, last but not least, my favourite old pair of black Converse All Star, also from Ljubljana.
Which, I must mention, I got from sale for 22 € (which is like 31 $ and 19 £, haha). I'm so proud of myself.



Anyhow, this for today. It would have been so much easier if I just bothered taking pictures of my own clothes. Well, it's done now so.

And the title: Lady Gaga - Fashion.

P.S. This kind of posting is so not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment