Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

How can we dance when our Earth is turning

I've got a huge problem. I reserved tickets to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows premiere!!!! Haha!

But, the server had problems during the day and I didn't get the seats I wanted to, and now I ended up having five different reservations to both 2D and 3D-shows, and I can't choose between two different seats in the 2D-show or three different seats in the 3D-show: a big hall (or whatever it's called, can't be bothered thinking at this hour) or a small hall? How does 3D-look like in a small hall. I'd prefer a 2D-show though.

Anyhow, these are my big problems. The title: Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning. It's supposed to explain how I'm excited and can't concentrate on anything. But it really doesn't. But who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment