Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Look at you tonight, so beautiful under these neon lights

Questions... I'm bored.

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Ahh, I really don't know. No, I do. As lame as it sounds I'd switch houses with Hannah Montana anytime. I love the house!


What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
I can't say exactly, little over 24 hours I'd guess.

What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
Not stressing about school anymore. I'm so proud I've managed to get my mind in state that I don't care anymore. And it doesn't mean my grades are any worse than before.

What's your favorite website?
Again, as lame as it is, I have to go with Facebook. I don't use it that much and never talk to anyone there and it never works properly but still.

What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
A few times I've found shirts with original price of 30 € for 5 €. I'd say those.

Where were you on September 11, 2001?
At school. I was only seven at the time and I remember my dad coming home and switching on TV saying I heard this from the radio. I didn't exactly get it at the time and it didn't really affect me in any way.

If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Texas. It sounds so cool.


If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
Anywhere. I'd like to go to South Africa.

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
No, actually I haven't. Lucky me.

What's your favorite form of exercise?
Varies from time to time. When I haven't done something in a while it feels good but soon I'll get bored again.

Are you afaid of heights?
I used to be, but I'm over it. Not completely, but I'm not that afraid anymore.

Have you ever taken dance lessons?
I've done folk dancing. Haha. But it was actually quite fun. The team spirit is really great.


If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
Aah, I don't know. Taylor Lautner.

Do you prefer baths or showers?
People don't really bathe here. So yeah, showers.

What's your favorite breakfast food?
Pretty much anything goes.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
I've been wondering this from time to time. It's really hard to decide. But I've ended up that if magic counts as a super power that'd be it, as you can do pretty much anything with it. But if not, then I'd have to probably say teleporting.


Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. (Better yet, sing them.)
There are many. I have a good memory.

What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
For around a few hours, like in amusement parks.

Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
No I haven't. I really, really want to though.

What does your name mean?
Means "wisdom" in Greek, according to this.
Uses "both eyes to see" the world and a wifey type that can make a man satisfied. Cook good, look good and feels good, according to the Urban Dictionary. So yeah.

How old are you? How old do you wish you were and why?
17. I want to be 18 so I could do more stuff. Wouldn't always have to miss everything for not being of age.

Where are you now?
On the computer, surprise surprise.

Do you like it where you live?
Yes, in fact I do.

What is your natural hair color?
Blonde.

What color is it now?
Slightly blonder due to the sun. Haven't dyed it.

If you could have any color of hair in the world, what would it be?
Red. I love naturally red hair.

Biggest crush ever?
Well certain occasions. I remember once, five years ago I had this huge crush on a guy three years older than me. I used to stalk him in school to use every chance I had to get near him. Now I just laugh at it. I was so young and stupid. Haha. But I've had crushes, some of them have lasted for a long time.

Are you teacher's pet?
No. I'm good at school (I'm not bragging but I'm not going to pretend I'm not) but I never participate in class or anything. So I'd say no.

Are you popular?
Not really. I don't know anyone who's actually popular.

How would you describe yourself?
Difficult. I'm a dreamer but never do anything to achieve my dreams. I'm a romantic but not on the outside. I just dream about romantic dates and so but in reality I don't know if I'd really enjoy them. I want to be cooperative but in fact I just want to do things my way. I want to be independent but I always ask for advice. And I'm not going to continue, I suppose you got the point.

Are you shy?
Sort of yes but no. Like I said, I'm complicated.

Are you paranoid?
Yes? And no.

Do you like to party?
Not really.

Do you like to be alone?
Yup, I enjoy spending time all by myself. Really. No irony there.

Do you believe in God? Anything else?
Nope. But I like to believe there's a bigger power guiding us, and everything happens for a reason. Classic, I know, but it's true.

Yet another random pic but I love sunflowers. They're pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment