Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

I can't wait, I can't wait

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 was AWESOME. It was the best one so far, and I could've easily  sat there for another two and a half hours to watch the other part too. Too bad I'll have to wait six months! Not fair. And remember, I'm not one of those freaky people who go to the premiere wearing a which hat (or whatever they're called) and a cloak. Not quite.

Also, as I live here in middle of nowhere (okay maybe not, but anyway) I only now found out about Emma Watson's new hairdo. And I love it! Check it out.





















Also (yes I'm fully aware that I just said that but who cares) I've always had a thing about Rupert Grint. He's just so sympathetic and cute in the movies, and well, that's how he seems to me. So maybe I should say that I have a thing about Ron (and I'm jealous of Hermione then...). Okay just joking.
But who possibly could say no to this:





















But as you (hopefully) didn't guess the title this time:
Madcon - Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment