Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Please don't stop the music

I came across with this "challenge". I thought it'd be fun to do it and put it up here, as I've posted about music quite a few times. So here it is:
Answer the questions with song titles from one artist. This time you can choose, so no shuffle on. But only from that one artist. Try not to use one song more than twice. It's harder than you think.

Okay, surprise surprise, my artist is Taylor Swift.

Are you male or female? American Girl

Describe yourself: Fearless

How do feel right now? Fifteen

How was today? Today Was A Fairytale

Describe the place you live in: A Place In This World

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? The Other Side Of The Door

Your favourite way of transportation? White Horse

Your friends are: Enchanted

Your favourite colour: Beautiful Eyes

How's the weather? Cold As You

Your favourite time of the day? Forever & Always

If your life was a TV-show, what would it be called? The Story Of Us

What's life to you? Jump Then Fall

Your current relationship: Invisible

What's wrong? I Heart ?

I wait from the future: Love Story

I wouldn't mind: Change

I'm afraid of: The Outside

My best advice: Stay Beautiful

My motto: Speak Now

I wish I was: Crazier

Ok so there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment