Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

I'll be here forever, even if you leave

Just a quick post, 'cause I'm bored but I have way too many things to do. And I mean m a n y. I really hope that I find a little time someday to post properly. Meanwhile, as I have nothing to say, I'll just post a few songs - surprise, surprise.
This time a few of my all time -favourites, you can laugh if you want. I hope I haven't mentioned these ones before... Links this time, if you don't mind.

Avril Lavigne - Sk8ter Boi

Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way

Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69

Darin - Viva La Vida (original by Coldplay, but somehow this version is better)

Darin - Everything But The Girl

Jonas Brothers - Fly With Me

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

The Killers - When You Were Young (also check out Mr. Brightside)

Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

Owl City - Fireflies

Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You - love it!

Westlife - When You're Looking Like That

Came out sort of longer than I meant.
The heading my new favourite, I'm obsessed with this song!
The Click Five - Addicted To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment